*DOUBLE POST* Day Five & Six | REFEED

Sorry everyone, I completely forgot to post yesterday because I just didn't plan my day out properly and didn't have time....

So I am back at it with another double diary post. I am going to keep it very short and sweet as I have been at work all day, I have food prep to do, I feel knackered and I need sleep.


Day 6 (Today)

Back on the grind again today. I think re-feed/cheat meals set me on the straight and narrow as they never usually spike my cravings and encourage me to eat more of the wrong foods the next day. Unfortunately I haven't been able to go to the gym and this will be the same for tomorrow as my gym closes at 4pm on a Saturday and 1pm on a Sunday, and I will be at work yet again tomorrow. 

 I have definitely not drank as much water as I should have because work has rushed me off my feet and been so busy but this is something I am going to try and make more time for tomorrow. The only issue being is that I can't constantly keep sneaking off to the toilet when we are busy serving. 


Waste is getting slimmer...14.06.19


Food

Breakfast 
Greek 0% Fat Unsweetened Yoghurt 
Frozen pineapple chunks 

Lunch
Chicken and salad with Nando's Piri-Piri dressing
Coffee

Dinner
Chile con Carne 
Diet Coke 


Snacks
Chicken satay skewers
Handful of unsalted peanuts
Monster Ultra Low 




Day 5

So I brought my refeed day forward by two days because I listened to my body, but remained disciplined in the fact that I didn't engulf a load of sh*tty carbs throughout the day. I stayed on track and then treated myself during the evening meal. I also did my 'basic bitch' leg workout (basically how I refer to any gym day when I am not lifting heavy, it is a joke I have with myself). I also did A LOT of walking and running around everywhere doing errands. But yeah, my refeed meal was disgustingly carb-y, my stomach wasn't loving me for it and I slipped into a deep food coma. 

 My stomach was just generally uncomfortable today and without being too graphic (I mean, you're here reading about my experience so I may as well be honest)  I believe the intense pain came from digestive problems and constipation, as that is what a restriction in carbs is known for causing as well as fatigue and nausea. 

Food

Breakfast
2 eggs and a slice of torchon ham (what a surprise)
0% Fat Unsweetened Greek Yoghurt and Pineapple 
Coffee and artificial sweetener
Pint of water

Lunch
Grilled chicken skewer x 3
Apple 
Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein Shake Strawberry flavour
Monster Ultra Low

Dinner
Shared Garlic Bread and Red Pepper Pesto
Shared a cheese fondue
Pepperoni Classico Pizza, all at Zizzi's
Kit Kat Chunky
Sugar Free Red Bull
Diet Coke x 2
No freakin' regrets. I am back on it and ready for re-feed no. 2 next Thursday 💪🏽


Workout 

Cardio
Collectively speed-walked 4 miles according to my Apple Watch
Was not feeling the stepper or sprints.

I did say I was going to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️



Weights & Strength/Toning

14KG weighted step ups on 18" box 4 x 12
15KG Glute Bridges 4 x 20
Hip Abductions 4 x 20 (cannot remember weight as it is laid out weirdly on cable machine, oops) 
Knee raise/half-squat things 45KG 4 x 15
Hack Squat Machine 25KG 4 x 12
Leg Press (feeling less weak) 65KG 4 x 10 
Leg Extension Drop Set, four drops with ten reps each 

Leg raises
V Sit Ups
Half Crunches
Standing Side Crunches with 15kg plate 



-------

Interested to see how I feel a week on from starting the diet? Keep your eyes peeled for DAY SEVEN tomorrow!

Liv xo

Comments

Popular Posts