Physique Update & Plans

Just a quick one...

As I am completely aware that I have not posted as frequently as I anticipated and promised. I thought I would give you guys a little physique/low carb update and also release a bit of information regarding plans I have written and sent to people and how you can get your mitts on one. Plus a bit of information about how I get my information and all those kinds of clarifications. 

Physique Update



If you've been keeping up-to-date with this blog (if not, Hi, where have you been?) then you will know I have been on a bit of a fat-loss 'camp' so that I look a bit more shredded and just absolutely slammin' for my upcoming holiday in Tunisia. I leave the UK on Friday and I am very happy with my 'off season' shape. 

 You are probably wondering what I mean when I say 'off season'. Well, whilst I am eager to look good in a bikini and nice evening outfits, I am building a foundation/base physique so that I can compete in some Athletic Physique competitions. This has been on the down-low for some time now as I wanted to be certain this is what I wanted to do, and I have decided that if I am going down the Personal Training and fitness route, then this is an amazing way to push myself and get some credibility. I mean, I'd have to be a mad woman to compete for fun because it is a punitive process. But, when you get that physique and end up placing in a competition...I can imagine that feeling is pretty damn good. 

 As for the no/low carbs. This was maintained for two weeks. It then began to impact my concentration and energy during workouts to the point where I literally thought I was going to pass out mid-squat (which my body would not have forgiven me for because...you know...I could have broken my spine, dropped the weight on my neck...pretty tragic stuff). I am still maintaining this diet though and having under 50g of carbohydrates a day, with the occasional re-feed. From Monday 1st July to Friday 5th July this carb intake will be further reduced just for a bit of final, last minute prep. The reason I have not kept a diary on here is just because 1) I have been mad busy and 2) I have pretty much been eating the same stuff every day and I am sure that does not make riveting reading content. 

 On Thursday 4th July, bright and early in the morning, I will be doing a BodiTrax scan to assess my body composition before I go on holiday just so I can see where I currently am at and what I need to work on during training when I am back in the UK so I can make a blue print for the following fourteen weeks so stick around for that as I will be posting all about that on Thursday. 



Fitness and Lifestyle Plans 

Recently I have been asked to produce plans and information by various people based on my own experiences and knowledge. At this stage it is important to note that I am not yet a qualified, REPs registered personal trainer. However, at some point in the future this is something I will be aiming towards once I have achieved some more credibility. However, my plans are based on my own experiences and knowledge that I have learned and acquired through my own fat loss and training experiences as a competitive athlete and also someone who just spends a lot of their spare time researching about nutrition and going to the gym to try new workouts. And those of you who know me well will know that I love to share new found information and I just talk about nutrition and exercise non-stop as soon as the conversation arises. So making fitness and lifestyle plans is pretty well-suited to me. 

 So far, I have produced a plan for a close friend that is well underway and I am looking forward to sharing her results with you, providing that she is staying on task and sticking to the plan. I would also like to help you guys too by using my own experiences and knowledge to create a tailor made plan to help you meet your individual goals and aspirations. So, you know what to do. Get at me on my social media pages, ask all the questions you want and we can arrange something that suits you. 

 But, hold your horses. Before you get at my inboxes, or in fact even make contact with anyone who offers to make you a plan, you need to consider how long it takes to create a tailor made plan and provide in-depth information to help you reach your goals. Make sure this is what you want, make sure you are going to read and stick to the plan. There is no point crying about your current position, asking for a plan, not even glancing at it and then crying four weeks later because you've not made the correct changes whilst your trainer has put in the time and effort to provide you with the resources and information needed. That time could have been spent on someone who REALLY wants it. So make sure you are fully prepared to listen and be dedicated before requesting a plan out of respect for yourself and the person you are requesting the plan from (in this case that will hopefully be me 💁🏻). 



That's all for now, folks. AND I hope to be hearing from some of you soon.

Liv xo

Comments

Popular Posts