Where I Have Been (And Where I Am Going)


Long time, no speak! 

Looks like the last time I posted was in January. Oops. But I have a decent explanation. I am currently finishing up my third year of university and have been slaving away for the past three-four months on my dissertation. This has meant I've hardly any time to even train, let alone blog! But here is my return post just to let you know I've not forgotten about this page and will be back to blogging regularly after this Sunday. There will be a new post up once a week on a Wednesday, and then after the 8th May I am going to try and crank it back up to three nights a week. Summer is the month for dieting, fat loss and making gains so I'd be a bit stupid if I didn't try and make any attempt on here to help you meet your goals.



Rather than making the staple student move of getting as drunk as possible after submitting my dissertation (hahaha don't be stupid, I did that when I was supposed to be working on my dissertation 😬) I started making a plan of action for where I want to be in the next eight weeks in terms of body aesthetic and physical fitness. I have unfortunately had to leave my previous boxing gym for personal reasons, but will continue training elsewhere on my own terms, rather than someone else's. If you know, you know hahaha. 

 In terms of my body aesthetic, I am pretty impressed that I have been able to sort-of maintain my weight. I did put on about two and a half pounds but I have been living off Red Bull and Kinder Buenos so I deserved to put on more than that. I tried to stay active by going to the occasional class, doing quick-fire sessions but now I am taking it seriously again. I will be using this space to keep myself accountable, share my progress to inspire you guys and provide you all with tips and tricks I have picked up along the way.

 I'm planning loads of exciting different things for you guys, I don't want to spoil any surprises so I will just leave you here because this post is so waffly (bit like my dissertation hahahaha) and let you look out for Sunday's post.



BA-BYE NOW xo


Comments

Popular Posts